The USW-2206-SFP is a rugged, fan-less, industrial-grade, 6-port unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switch that features 4 unmanaged 10/100/1000M Ethernet ports and 2 full-duplex Gigabit SFP ports. The USW-2206-SFP can be configured as a daisy-chain, a star, or a combination of daisy-chain and star network. It supports up to 255 fiber nodes via SFP modules, and depending on the fiber cable and the type of SFP module used, each fiber node can extend the 10/100/1000M Ethernet’s distance to 12.4/25/37/50/62/75/100 miles (20/40/60/80/100/120/160 km) for single-mode fiber networks, or 0.3 miles (0.55 km) for multi-mode fiber networks. The USW-2206-SFP overcomes the limitations of a conventional point-to-point fiber network and dramatically expands the Ethernet network in terms of distance and flexibility. The USW-2206-SFP is a plug and play Gigabit switch featuring auto-negotiation for 10, 100 and 1000M data rates, and it supports MDI (straight-through) and MDI-X (auto-crossover), no DIP switch or jumper settings are required.
CommFront's products quality is ensured by our ISO-9001 quality control system (Cert No. SG12/04213, strictly certified by SGS), and we back our high-quality Ethernet Switch products with a 5-year replacement warranty and a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
- Rugged industrial-grade Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switch and fiber optic media converter.
- Designed for harsh industrial environments (DIN-Rail mounting).
- 4x Gigabit RJ45 ports for 10/100/1000M Ethernet (auto-negotiation).
- 2x Gigabit SFP port (Note: SFP module to be ordered separately).
- Supports up to 255 fiber nodes via SFP modules.
- Plug and play, no DIP switch or jumper settings are required.
- Supports Auto-Negotiation, MDI and MDI-X auto-crossover.
- Full redundant power supply and power alarm relay output.
- Protects against ESD (15kV), overload current and reversed power polarity.
- Protects against broadcast storm.
- Operating temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC).
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Compliance: CE, FCC.
- 5-Year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Compatibility:||IEEE802.3; IEEE802.3u; IEEE802.3x; IEEE802.3ab; IEEE802.3z
|Power Source:||12 to 48 VDC (redundant dual inputs; power alarm relay output)|
|Number of Ports:||4x Gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000M auto-negotiation)
2x Gigabit SFP ports
|Ethernet Switch Type:||Unmanaged/Layer 2 (switching delay<5us)|
|Switching Method:||Store and forward|
|Protection:||Up to 15kV ESD; Overload current; Reversed power polarity; Broadcast storm|
|Maximum Number of Fiber Nodes:||255|
|Distance (Ethernet):||328ft (100m)|
|Distance (Fiber):||Depending on SFP modules. Single-mode: 12.4/25/37/50/62/75/100 miles (20/40/60/80/100/120/160 km); Multi-mode: 0.3 miles (550 m)|
|Connectors (Ethernet):||4x RJ45|
|Connectors (Fiber Links):||2x SFP|
|Connectors (Power):||6-way terminal block (2x V1 power, 2xV2 power, 2x alarm)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||5.1x4.3x1.7 in (129x108x43 mm)|
|IP Rating:||IP 40|
|Weight:||1 lb (450 g)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95% RH (no condensation)|