The USB-232-1 is a port-powered, bi-directional USB to RS232 adapter / converter that can be used to convert any standard USB port (USB 2.0 - backward compatible) into a RS232C port and vice versa. This high-quality, high-performance USB to RS232 adapter / converter uses the latest FTDI chipset and is fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Server2008 / Server2003 / 2000 / 98 (32-bit), Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Server2008 / Server2003 (64-bit), Win CE, Mac, Linux, and Raspberry Pi. The unit comes with a USB type A male connector on the USB side and a DB9 male connector on the RS232 side.
CommFront's products quality is ensured by our ISO-9001 quality control system (Cert No. SG12/04213, strictly certified by SGS), and we back our high-quality products with a 5-year replacement warranty and a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
- USB to RS232 adapter / converter.
- Adds one RS-232 port to your USB port.
- 300 to 128K Baud operation (auto-sensing and self-adjusting).
- RS-232 data & signals: TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI, and GND..
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Server2008 / Server2003 / 2000 / 98 (32-bit), Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Server2008 / Server2003 (64-bit), Win CE, Mac, Linux, and Raspberry Pi.
- Supports remote wakeup and power management.
- Port-powered, no external power required.
- Plug and play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- No IRQs required, no IRQ conflicts.
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Safety: Strictly certified by SGS (Cert No. EM/2008/20060C; EM/2008/20061C).
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Compatibility:||USB 2.0 (backward compatible) and EIA/TIA RS-232C standard|
|Power Source:||Port power from USB port|
|Current Consumption:||Less than 100mA|
|Cable length:||3.3ft (1m)|
|Baud Rates:||300 to 128,000bps (Auto-sensing & Self-adjusting)|
|Distance:||USB side: 10ft (3m); RS232 side: 16ft (5m)|
|Connector:||USB side: Type A Male; RS-232 side: DB-9 Male|
|LEDs:||TX, RX, and Power|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||0.6 x 1.4 x 2.2 in (15 x 35 x 55 mm) (excluding cable)|
|Weight:||2.6 oz (73 g)|
|Operating Temperature:||32ºF to 95ºF (0ºC to 35ºC)|
|Operating Humidity:||Up to 90% RH (no condensation)|
We Also Recommend