The USB-HUB-2 (2.0 / 7-port) is a rugged, industrial-grade 7-port USB 2.0 hub that can be used to expand one USB 2.0 port into seven (7). This USB hub supports data rates up to 480Mbps (auto-sensing and self-adjusting) and it requires no software drivers. The unit features 15kV ESD protection, over-current protection circuitry, and plug and play (hot-pluggable). This industrial USB 2.0 hub is efficiently powered from the USB bus and it requires no external power for low power-consumption applications, such as a keyboard, mouse, or flash drive. It also comes with two optional DC power inputs for high power-consumption applications, such as a USB scanner, USB hard drive, or USB camera. And thanks to the professional casing design and mounting brackets, the product can be mounted directly on a wall, panel, or DIN rail, making it an ideal solution for all types of USB expansion applications.
CommFront's products quality is ensured by our ISO-9001 quality control system (Cert No. SG12/04213, strictly certified by SGS), and we back our high-quality products with a 5-year replacement warranty and a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
- Rugged industrial-grade USB hub enclosed in a steel housing.
- Expands one USB 2.0 port into seven (7).
- Plug and play (hot-pluggable), no software drivers required.
- DIN-Rail or wall / panel mounting.
- Bus powered for low power-consumption applications, e.g. a keyboard, mouse, or flash drive.
- External 5VDC (power adapter - included) or 9 to 36VDC (UPS power) for high power-consumption applications, e.g. a USB scanner, USB hard drive, or USB camera.
- Data rate auto-sensing and self-adjusting.
- Supports data rates up to 480Mbps.
- Operating temperature: -4ºF to 158ºF (-20ºC to 70ºC).
- Built-in 15kV ESD protection and over-current circuit protection.
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Safety: Strictly certified by SGS (Cert no. EM/2015/10053C; EM/2015/10054C).
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Part Number:||USB-HUB-2 (2.0 / 7-port)|
|Compatibility:||USB 2.0 (backward compatible with USB 1.1)|
|Power Source:||USB bus power; External 5VDC / 3A power adapter (included); Or External 9 to 36VDC (UPS power)|
|Power Consumption:||500mA/port, total 3.5A for 7 ports|
|Data Rates:||480 / 12 / 1.5Mbps (auto-sensing and self-adjusting)|
|Distance:||USB: 10ft (3m)|
|Connector:||Host: 1x Type B Female; Device: 7x Type A Female|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||5.6 x 2.5 x 1 in (142 x 64 x 25 mm) (excluding brackets)|
|Weight:||10.4 oz (295 g)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4ºF to 158ºF (-20ºC to 70ºC)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95% RH (no condensation)|