By participating the company events such as basketball match (hereinafter the Event or the Contest) organized by CommFront Communications Pte Ltd and/or its directors, appointed agents, or personnel (the Organizer), participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the Terms and subject to the Conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other languages version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times. Participants are also deemed to give their consent for collection and use of personal information and also subject to the Terms and Conditions herein set out upon entry to the Contest.
Terms and Conditions
1. Participants shall obey the related rules, disciplines, and laws set forth by the Organizer, the Venue, the Referee, and other related parties or authorities at all time.
2. Participants shall play safely during the Contest and take full responsibilities for their own behaviors, health, and safety.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entry by Participants which are deemed to contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene elements and/or any other reason the Organizer may have. Such entries will be disqualified immediately without any notice and liability.
4. The winner will be selected by the Organizer at its own discretion.
5. The Organizer reserves its sole right and discretion to reject participant that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
6. The Organizer reserves its right to disqualify a Participant, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, any disqualification, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of disqualification, cancellation, termination or suspension.
7. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or change or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
8. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no appeal and/or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
9. The Organizer shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the participants or their guests in connection with the Contest, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
10. The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or use materials or information of Participants for marketing, advertising, and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate, and the Participants are deemed to give consent to such use by participating in the Contest with no monetary payment whatsoever.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to review from time to time by the Organizer. In addition, the Organizer reserves all rights of interpreting of any above-mentioned terms and conditions; the Organizer also reserves all rights of making final decisions if there is any.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.