The TTL33-232-1 is a compact, rugged, industrial-grade, port-powered RS232 to 3.3V TTL converter, which can be used to convert RS232 to 3.3V TTL / CMOS compatible levels and vice versa. This industrial RS232 to 3.3V TTL converter operates within a temperature range of -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC), and features 600W surge protection and 15kV ESD static protection. The unit is efficiently powered from the RS232 data line, and the full-duplex RS232 to full-duplex TTL conversion eliminates the need of auto-turnaround feature. This RS232 to TTL 3.3V converter also comes with the auto-sensing and self-adjusting features, which automatically adjust baud rate, parity, stop bit and other COM port parameters to the devices that it is connected to. Therefore, it requires no external power, manual settings or software drivers, making the unit a highly reliable and truly plug-and-play device for both commercial and industrial applications.
- Industrial port-powered RS232 to TTL 3.3V converter.
- Converts RS232 to 3.3V TTL and vice versa.
- Port-powered, no external power or RTS, DTR required.
- Industrial grade enclosed in a rugged, rustless ABS housing.
- 300 to 115.2K Baud operation (auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- Operating temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC).
- Plug and play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- No software drivers, flow control, DIP switch or jumper settings required.
- Built-in 600W surge protection, 15kV static protection and circuit protection.
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Safety: Strictly certified by TUV (Cert No. SG-CE-090012).
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Compatibility:||EIA/TIA RS-232C standard and TTL 3.3V level|
|Power Source:||Port power from RS232 data line|
|Current Consumption:||Less than 10mA|
|Baud Rates:||300 to 115,200bps (Auto-sensing & Self-adjusting)|
|Distance:||RS232 side: 16ft (5m); TTL side: 10ft (3m)|
|Connector:||RS232 Side: DB-9 Female; TTL Side: DB-9 Male; Termination Board: DB-9 Female and a 3-Way Terminal Block|
|Static protection (ESD):||Up to 15KV|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||0.63 x 1.3 x 3.5 in (16 x 32 x 88 mm) (with Termination Board)|
|Weight:||1.27 oz (36 g) (with Termination Board)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Operating Humidity:||Up to 90% RH (no condensation)|