The USB-RPT-1 is an industrial-grade, active USB 2.0 extender cable that can be used to extend USB 2.0 / 1.1’s distance to 16ft (5m). This USB extender cable supports data rates up to 480Mbps (USB 2.0 specifications) and it requires no software drivers; the unit supports plug-and-play (hot-pluggable), thus making it an ideal solution for connecting USB devices that exceed standard distance limitations. Up to five (5) USB-RPT-1s can be cascaded to extend the USB 2.0 / 1.1’s distance to up to 80ft (25m). The USB-RPT-1 is ideal for a wide range of USB devices, such as USB printers, USB scanners, USB hard drives, USB audio devices, USB touch screens, USB cameras, and USB game controllers.
- Industrial USB extension cable.
- USB 2.0 compatible (backward compatible with USB 1.1).
- Plug and play (hot-pluggable), no software drivers required.
- Extends USB distance to up to 16ft (5m).
- Up to fiver (5) USB-RPT-1s can be cascaded to extend the distance to up to 80ft (25m).
- Low, full and high speed data rates: 1.5Mbps, 12Mbps, and 480Mbps.
- Supports EHCI / UHCI / OHCI interface.
- Operating temperature: -4ºF to 158ºF (-20ºC to 70ºC).
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Safety: Strictly certified by SGS (Cert no. EM/2014/C0046C; EM/2014/C0047C).
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Compatibility:||USB 2.0 (backward compatible with USB 1.1)|
|Power Source:||Port power from USB port|
|Data Rates:||480Mbps / 12Mbps / 1.5Mbps (auto-sensing and self-adjusting)|
|Distance:||16ft (5m); Up to 5 USB-RPT-1s can be cascaded|
|Connector:||Host: 1x USB type A male; Device: 1x USB type A female|
|Cable length:||16ft (5m)|
|Weight:||8.1 oz (230 g)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4ºF to 158ºF (-20ºC to 70ºC)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95% RH (no condensation)|