The USB-RPT-2 is a rugged, industrial-grade USB 2.0 extender / repeater that can be used to extend USB 2.0 / 1.1’s distance to up to 250ft (70m). The USB-RPT-2 works in pair (one transmitter and one receiver) to extend the USB 2.0 / 1.1’s distance over inexpensive CAT 5 / 5e / 6 cables and it supports data rates up to 480Mbps (USB 2.0 specifications); the unit supports plug-and-play (hot-pluggable) and it requires no software drivers; thus making it an ideal solution for connecting USB devices that exceed the distance limitation of 16ft (5m). This USB extender / repeater is ideal for a wide range of USB devices, such as USB printers, USB scanners, USB hard drives, USB audio devices, USB touch screens, USB cameras, and USB game controllers.
CommFront's products quality is ensured by our ISO-9001 quality control system (Cert No. SG12/04213, strictly certified by SGS), and we back our high-quality products with a 5-year replacement warranty and a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
- Rugged industrial-grade USB extender / repeater.
- USB 2.0 compatible (backward compatible with USB 1.1).
- Plug and play (hot-pluggable), no software drivers required.
- Extends USB distance to up to 250ft (70m) over CAT 5 / 5e / 6 cables.
- Low, full and high speed data rates: 1.5Mbps, 12Mbps, and 480Mbps.
- Supports all USB device types: Control, Interrupt, Bulk, and Isochronous.
- Operating temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC).
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Safety: Strictly certified by SGS (Cert no. EM/2014/C0020C; EM/2014/C0021C).
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Compatibility:||USB 2.0 (backward compatible with USB 1.1)|
|Power Source:||Transmitter: USB bus power; Receiver: External 5VDC power adapter (included)|
|Data Rates:||480Mbps / 12Mbps / 1.5Mbps (auto-sensing and self-adjusting)|
|Connector:||Transmitter: USB Type A Male; RJ-45 Female; Receiver: USB Type A Female; RJ-45 Female|
|Cable length:||Transmitter: 5.9 in (0.15 m)|
|Weight:||2.8 oz (80 g)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95% RH (no condensation)|