This high-quality, high-performance, port-powered, bi-directional USB to TTL converter can be used to convert any standard full-duplex USB port into a full-duplex 5V TTL port and vice versa. The unit is powered from the USB port and it supports data auto-sensing & self-adjusting, which automatically adjust baud rate, parity, stop bit and other COM port parameters to the devices that they are connected to. Therefore, it requires no external power or baud rate settings. This USB to TTL converter uses the latest FTDI chipset and is fully compatible with Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Server2008 / Server2003 / 2000 / 98 (32-bit), Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Server2008 / Server2003 (64-bit), Win CE, Mac, and Linux.
- USB to TTL converter.
- Adds one TTL port to your USB port.
- 300 to 115.2K Baud operation (auto-sensing and self-adjusting).
- Supports Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Server2008 / Server2003 / 2000 / 98 (32-bit), Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Server2008 / Server2003 (64-bit), Win CE, Mac, and Linux.
- Supports remote wakeup and power management.
- Plug and play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing and self-adjusting).
- Port-powered, no external power required.
- No IRQs required, no IRQ conflicts.
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Safety: Strictly certified by world-class lab SGS / TUV (Cert No. EM/2008/20060C, EM/2008/20061C, SG-CE-090012).
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Compatibility:||USB 2.0 (backward compatible) and TTL / CMOS 5v level|
|Power Source:||From USB port|
|Current Consumption:||Less than 100mA|
|Baud Rates:||300 to 115,200bps (Auto-sensing & Self-adjusting)|
|Distance:||USB side: 10ft (3m); TTL side: 10ft (3m)|
|Connector:||USB Side: Type A Male; TTL side: DB-9 Male; Termination Board: DB-9 Female and a 3-Way Terminal Block|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||0.63 x 1.3 x 5.5 in (16 x 32 x 140 mm) (excluding cable)|
|Cable length:||3.3 ft (1 m)|
|Weight:||3.8 oz (109 g)|
|Operating Temperature:||32ºF to 95ºF (0ºC to 35ºC)|
|Operating Humidity:||Up to 90% RH (no condensation)|