Note: This is a custom-made product of CVT-232B-3 with reversed bolts and nuts.
The CVT-232B(c)-3 is a compact, rugged, industrial-grade, port-powered, 7-wire RS-232 Isolator. This 7-wire RS-232 isolator optically isolates seven (7) RS-232 lines (TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR and GND), which effectively protects your RS-232 devices from ground loops, noise problems, transient surges, remote lightning and spikes. The unit operates within a temperature range of -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC), and features 600W surge protection and 15kV ESD static protection. This 7-wire RS-232 opto-isolator is efficiently powered from the RS232 data line, and it comes with the auto-sensing and self-adjusting features, which automatically adjust baud rate, parity, stop bit and other COM port parameters to the devices that it is connected to. Therefore, it requires no external power, manual settings or software drivers, making the unit a highly reliable and truly plug-and-play device.
CommFront's products quality is ensured by our ISO-9001 quality control system (Cert No. SG12/04213, strictly certified by SGS), and we back our high-quality products with a 5-year replacement warranty and a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
- Note: This is a custom-made product of CVT-232B-3 with reversed bolts and nuts.
- Rugged industrial-grade port-powered 7-wire RS-232 isolator.
- 2500V optical isolation.
- Port-powered, no external power or RTS, DTR required.
- Industrial grade enclosed in a rugged, rustless ABS housing.
- 300 to 19.2K Baud operation (auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- Operating temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC).
- Plug and play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- No software drivers, DIP switch or jumper settings required.
- Built-in 600W surge protection, 15kV static protection and circuit protection.
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Safety: Strictly certified by TUV (Cert No. SG-CE-090012).
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Compatibility:||EIA/TIA RS-232C standard|
|Power Source:||Port power from RS232 data line|
|Current Consumption:||Less than 10mA|
|Optical Isolation:||2500Vrms (AC, 1 min)|
|Baud Rates:||300 to 19,200bps (auto-sensing & self-adjusting)|
|Distance:||RS-232: 16ft (5m)|
|Connector:||DB-9 Female Connector and DB-9 Male Connector|
|Static protection (ESD):||Up to 15KV|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||0.63 x 1.3 x 2.5 in (16 x 32 x 63 mm)|
|Weight:||0.88 oz (25 g)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Operating Humidity:||Up to 90% RH (no condensation)|