The USB30-ETH-1 is a high-quality, high-performance, port-powered USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet converter that can be used to convert any standard USB 3.0 port into a Gigabit Ethernet port and vice versa. This product supports USB 3.0 standards (backward compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0), and it features auto-negotiation for half or full-duplex and 10, 100, or 1000Mbps data rates. This USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet converter is efficiently powered from the USB bus and it complies with the Energy-Efficient Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3az), in which it enters a low power idle state to reduce power and to achieve a more energy efficient Ethernet. The unit complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, and 802.3x standards and is fully compatible with Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, WinCE / Mobile, Linux, and Mac 10.6 or later.
- USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet converter.
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0.
- Supports USB Super / High / Full / Low Speed modes with bus power.
- Complies with the Energy-Efficient Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3az).
- Supports dynamic cable length detection and dynamic power adjustment Green Ethernet (Gigabit mode only).
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab standards.
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control.
- Supports IPv4 / IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading.
- Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup.
- Supports Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000, WinCE / Mobile, Linux, and Mac OS v10.6 or later.
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Safety: Strictly certified by SGS (Cert no. EM/2014/C0046C; EM/2014/C0047C).
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Compatibility:||USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1)|
|Power Source:||Port power from USB port|
|Compliances:||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3az, 802.3x|
|LEDs:||R/W, LINK, DUPLEX|
|Distance:||USB side: 10ft (3m); Ethernet side: 300ft (100m)|
|Connector:||1x USB type A male; 1x RJ-45 female|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||2.6 x 1.5 x 0.8 in (66 x 39 x 20 mm)|
|Cable length:||5.9in (0.15m)|
|Weight:||1.4 oz (40 g)|
|Operating Temperature:||32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70ºC)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95% RH (no condensation)|