The USW-2203-SFP is a rugged, fan-less, industrial-grade, 3-port unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switch to fiber optic media converter that provides one channel for media conversion between 10/100/1000M Ethernet and 1000M fiber optic links (via SFP modules). The USW-2203-SFP runs on a light-speed fiber backbone inherently resistant to radio and electrical interference, such as EMI/RFI, transient surges, and ground loops. Depending on the fiber cable and the type of SFP module used, a single-mode media converter can extend the 10/100/1000M Ethernet’s distance to 12.4/25/37/50/62/75/100 miles (or 20/40/60/80/100/120/160 km), while a multi-mode media converter can extend the 10/100/1000M Ethernet’s distance to 0.3 miles (0.55 km). The USW-2203-SFP is a plug and play unit featuring auto-negotiation for 10, 100 or 1000M data rates, it also supports MDI (straight-through) and MDI-X (auto-crossover), no DIP switch or jumper settings are required.
CommFront's products quality is ensured by our ISO-9001 quality control system (Cert No. SG12/04213, strictly certified by SGS), and we back our high-quality Ethernet Switch products with a 5-year replacement warranty and a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
- Rugged industrial-grade Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switch to fiber optic media converter.
- Designed for harsh industrial environments (DIN-Rail mounting).
- 2x Gigabit RJ45 ports for 10/100/1000M Ethernet (auto-negotiation).
- 1x Gigabit SFP port (Note: SFP module to be ordered separately).
- Plug and play, no DIP switch or jumper settings are required.
- Supports Auto-Negotiation, MDI and MDI-X auto-crossover.
- Protects against ESD (15kV), overload current, and reversed power polarity.
- Protects against broadcast storm.
- Operating temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC).
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Compliance: CE, FCC.
- 5-Year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Compatibility:||IEEE802.3; IEEE802.3u; IEEE802.3x; IEEE802.3ab; IEEE802.3z
|Power Source:||12 to 48 VDC|
|Power Consumption:||Less than 3.5W|
|Number of Ports:||2x Gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000M auto-negotiation)
1x Gigabit SFP port
|Ethernet Switch Type:||Unmanaged/Layer 2|
|Switching Method:||Store and forward|
|Protection:||Up to 15kV ESD; Overload current; Reversed power polarity; Broadcast storm|
|Maximum Number of Fiber Nodes:||255|
|Distance (Ethernet):||328ft (100m)|
|Distance (Fiber):||Depending on SFP modules. Single-mode: 12.4/25/37/50/62/75/100 miles (20/40/60/80/100/120/160 km); Multi-mode: 0.3 miles (550 m)|
|Connectors (Ethernet):||2x RJ45|
|Connectors (Fiber Links):||1x SFP|
|Connectors (Power):||2-way terminal block|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||4.8x1.3x3.6 in (123x33x91mm)
|IP Rating:||IP 40|
|Weight:||0.66 lb (300 g)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95% RH (no condensation)|
We Also Recommend
10 / 100M Ethernet to Fiber Optic Media Converter (Industrial / MultiMode / ST)